ORANGE CONE PRODUCTIONS is a United States-based company that also does business under the brands Broke Down and Four Dead Bodies, Forbidden Paradise and Requiem for my Bohemian
When accessing the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Information We Collect About You
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
What Choices You Have
You have many choices about how we collect, use and share your data.
Communications choices. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional messages from Orange Cone Productions and which types of messages you wish to receive. If you receive promotional messages from us and would like to opt out, you may do so by following instructions within those messages.
Advertising choices. You can opt out of interest-based advertising as described in this section and in the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section of this Policy. When you opt out, your selection is stored on a cookie on your device. If you delete the cookie from that device or sign in from a different device, you will need to opt out again.
Because the data used for interest-based advertising is also used for other necessary purposes (including providing the Services and for authentication and security purposes), opting out of interest-based advertising does not stop the data from being collected nor reduce the number of advertisements you will see. However, the data will not be used for interest-based advertising, which means the advertisements you do see may be less relevant to you.
When using a mobile application, you may receive interest-based in-application advertisements. Depending on your device, you may be able to reset your mobile device’s advertising identifier at any time by accessing the privacy settings on your device. In addition, each operating system (e.g., iOS for Apple devices, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices) provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of interest-based in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating system in order to opt-out of interest-based in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact (or review the applicable privacy web page of) the applicable platform operator.
Other choices. You also have choices about the data you provide directly to us when you register for or use the Services. Please note, however, that if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide certain features of the Services, your use of the Services may not include those features
You can choose not to share certain location data by adjusting the settings on your device. Please note, however, that if you choose not to share this data, you may not be able to access or use location-based Services.
You can choose to limit the data that third party services (e.g., social media platforms) share with us using the options provided to you by the applicable third party service (for example, the options provided by a third party social media platform when you connect your social media account with the Services). You can also disconnect your use of the Services from the third party service at any time using the options provided to you by the applicable third party service. Please note, however, that if you disconnect from the third party service, that will not delete the data we may have previously collected while you were connected.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files that are unique to your device or browser. They can either be session-based (i.e., lasting only while your browser is open and automatically deleted when you close your browser) or persistent (i.e., lasting until you delete them or they expire).
- Locally stored objects. Locally stored objects (“LSOs”), also commonly called “Flash cookies,” are stored on your device or browser to provide Services that use Adobe Flash technology.
- Web beacons. “Web beacons” or clear GIFs are small pieces of code placed on a Service to collect data about users of that Service.
- Software development kits. Mobile Software Development Kits (“SDKs”) are bits of computer code used by mobile app developers to enable or enhance various features of a mobile app. For example, an app developer may include an SDK within a mobile app that enables advertisements to be shown, data to be collected, and related services or analytics to be performed in connection with the mobile app.
We reserve the right to use Tracking Technologies for the following purposes:
- Sign-in/authentication. When you sign into your account to use the Services, we use Tracking Technologies to store your sign-in information. This allows the Services to remember your user preferences and give you a more tailored experience based on those preferences. It also allows you to use the Services without having to sign-in on each page or each time you return.
- Security. We use Tracking Technologies to help detect fraud and abuse of the Services, including attempts to access the Services without authorization.
- Analytics. We use Tracking Technologies to gather usage and performance data about the Services, including counting the number of unique visitors to a particular Service.
- Advertising. We use Tracking Technologies to track how many users have seen or clicked on an advertisement. This allows us to learn which advertising campaigns are most effective and also to help limit the number of times a user is shown the same advertisement.
- Interest-based advertising. We use Tracking Technologies to collect information about your interests so that we can deliver advertising that is most relevant to your interests.
- Tailoring the Services. We use Tracking Technologies to collect information about how you use the Services so that we can tailor your experience based on what is most relevant to your interests.
In some cases, we may work with third parties (for example, third party operators of the Services) to synchronize our unique, anonymous identifiers (such as those associated with Tracking Technologies) with the third party’s own identifiers. This enables us to better achieve each of the purposes described above.
Managing Tracking Technologies. Most web browsers give you the ability to manage Tracking Technologies used on a website, including blocking or deleting them. Please note that if you choose to block Tracking Technologies, you may not be able to use certain features that depend on those Tracking Technologies (such as keeping you signed in or remembering your preferences). If you choose to delete Tracking Technologies, any settings and preferences that were associated with those Tracking Technologies will also be deleted and may need to be reset.
You also have the following options to manage Tracking Technologies and opt out of interest-based advertising:
- For Flash cookies, you can access Flash management tools from Adobe’s website. In addition, some, but not all, browsers provide the ability to remove LSOs within cookie and privacy settings.
- You may opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on websites by visiting our Ad Choices page.
- You may opt out of interest-based advertising from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) by visiting their website.
- You may opt out of interest-based advertising from companies that participate in the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting their website.
- Finally, you may opt-out of interest-based advertising by adjusting your device or browser settings.
Please note that opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will stop seeing, or see fewer, advertisements. It does, however, mean that the advertisements you do see will not be interest-based and may be less relevant to your interests.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features that send an automated signal to the websites that you visit using that browser. At this time, the Services do not recognize or respond to these signals. However, you can adjust your preferences regarding the data we collect using the tools and methods described above.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
How And Why We Collect Information
The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to support@Orange Cone Productions.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to support@Orange Cone Productions.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
Disclosure Of Your Information
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
Email Address: support@OrangeConeProductions.com
Effective as of 5/26/2018